Protect your WP account with Duo Multifactor Authentication!Multifactor Authentication is required for employee accounts, and strongly encouraged for all students.
AboutThe IT Wiki houses technical documentation, how-tos, and step-by-step instructions related to a wide variety of technology services offered by William Paterson University. Many articles include easy to follow screenshots, pictures, and videos to illustrate instructions. Have a question or need assistance? Submit a Help Desk Ticket
IT Resources for Students/Faculty/Staff
Looking for an overview of IT Resources or Resources for Working Remotely? We put together an IT Resources and a summary of technology resources available for students, faculty, and staff as they continue their education and/or work remotely. Find more information at Remote Technology Resources.
For employees looking for an overview of available resources for remote work, visit Resources for Working Remotely to learn about tools that can help you accomplish your work from home, in addition to the IT Resources list.
If looking for access to U and K drive, please review the above articles, specifically Resources for Working Remotely.
Need software on a University imaged laptop? When connected via VPN you can get software from either the Windows Software Center or the Mac Managed Software Center.
- IT Policies
- Resources for Working Remotely
- IT Resources
- Student Laptop Requirements
- WPUNJ Account and Email Information
- Emergency Notifications
- Phone and Voicemail System Instructions
- Announcements - Campus wide
- Clearing Your Browser Cache
- All Articles
Campus Computer Resources
- Computer Lab Availability - Library, Atrium, Ben Shahn, Power Arts, Science East, 1600 Valley Road
- Software Center
- Mac OS Managed Software Center
- Software Guides
- Apple Mac/iOS Articles
- Online Collaboration Platforms
- MS Office and Adobe CC for faculty and staff personal use
- LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com Learning Library)
- Network storage (U drive, K drive)
- Microsoft Teams
- Campus Printing Resources
Classroom Technology Support and Lending Services
Broadcast, Production & Support
- YuJa (Replaced Illumira/NJVid)
- Event Video Recording
- Search Committee Interviews
Center for Teaching with Technology
Enterprise Network & Systems Services
Enterprise Information Services