Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 81:||Line 81:|
Revision as of 14:18, 27 May 2020
Resources for Students/Faculty/Staff Impacted by COVID-19
We've put together a summary of technology resources available for students, faculty, and staff as they continue their education and/or work remotely. Find more information at COVID-19 Technology Resources.
For employees looking for an overview of available resources for remote work, visit Resources for Working Remotely to learn about tools that can help you accomplish your work from home.
If looking for access to U and K drive, please review the above articles, specifically Resources for Working Remotely.
AboutThe IT Wiki houses technical documentation, how-tos, and step-by-step instructions related to a wide variety of technology services offered by William Paterson University. Many articles include easy to follow screenshots, pictures, and videos to illustrate instructions. Have a question or need assistance? Submit a Help Desk Ticket
- IT Policies
- Resources for Working Remotely
- WPUNJ Account and Email Information
- Emergency Notifications
- Announcements - Campus wide
- Clearing Your Browser Cache
- All Articles
Campus Computer Resources
- Computer Lab Availability - Library, Atrium, Ben Shahn, Power Arts, Science East, 1600 Valley Road
- Software Center
- Mac OS Managed Software Center
- Software Guides
- Apple Mac/iOS Articles
- Web Conferencing Platforms
- MS Office and Adobe CC for faculty and staff personal use
- IPTV - Campus Cable TV Service
- LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com Learning Library)
- Network storage (U drive, K drive)
- Microsoft Teams
- Campus Printing Resources
Classroom Technology Support and Lending Services
Broadcast, Production & Support
Technology Services Department
Center for Teaching with Technology
Enterprise Network & Systems Services