University Cellular Devices

From William Paterson University - Information Technology's Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Employee requests for university cellular/mobile devices or monthly cellular reimbursements must submitted to Information Technology and be approved by your Divisional Vice President.

Please submit a Cellular Service Request when requesting a new or replacement cellular device. The Cellular Service Request form can be found in WPconnect by accessing Employees -> Information Technology -> Technology Services Application. Recipients of university cellular devices are required to agree and adhere to the University's Wireless Communication Device Use Policy (found at

Departmental budgets are charged for cellular device usage. All requests for device repairs require a Help Desk ticket through (enter ticket using the Telephone -> Cellular/Wireless Device ticket type.) Individuals who are assigned university cellular devices are responsible for payment of lost/stolen devices as well as overages as specified in the University's Wireless Communication Device Policy.