Difference between revisions of "Windows 10 Wireless"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 15:27, 10 October 2019
- Click the wireless icon in task bar at the lower right hand of the screen.
- Select WP Wireless from available wireless networks, and click Connect.
- You will then be prompted for your User Name and Password. Enter in your WP Connect User Name and Password. (Same as Email/Blackboard)
- After entering a valid User Name and Password, you will see a prompt asking to continue connecting. Click Connect.
- After a successful connection you will see Connected under WP Wireless.
Please contact Help Desk Request if you are unable to connect.