Voicemail messages can be listened to via the web by accessing http://www.wpunj.edu/voicemail. It is recommended to use Internet Explorer if accessing using a computer.
- Please note this service is only available on campus or when connected to VPN Remote Access **
Listening to Messages
- Visit http://www.wpunj.edu/voicemail and login with your mailbox number (extension) and your password (PIN).
- Once logged in, you will see your messages. From this screen you can play, forward and delete messages as needed.
- Double click the message to open, select play button to play message
Errors In Chrome
Chrome may show an error at the login window asking the user to download and install Flash. Flash is installed on all university computers. However, Flash has to be enabled for certain sites to work.
Follow these directions to fix Chrome.
Go to the Chrome Preferences
Click on the Advanced Options (usually at the bottom of the page)
Go to Content Settings:
Locate and click on the Flash settings:
Add "voicemail.wpunj.edu" to the Add a Site area:
Close the windows and reload the voicemail website.
- Select the Delete button when the message is open or when the message is selected on the main page