Jump to navigation Jump to search
Voicemail messages can be listened to via the web by accessing http://www.wpunj.edu/voicemail. It is recommended to use Google Chrome if accessing using a computer.
Listening to Messages
- Visit http://www.wpunj.edu/voicemail and login with your mailbox number (extension) and your password (PIN).
- If you have voicemail message, an entry will appear in the "New" folder.
- Double click the message to open
- Click "Play through soundcard" to download the audio file to your computer
- Double click on the downloaded file to play. You can also attach the downloaded sound file to an email message and forward it.
- Click the Delete Button