What is Solstice?
Solstice enables multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display using a range of devices over a WiFi or Ethernet network.
Where is Solstice available?
Solstice Pods are installed in
- Hunziker Hall 107, 206, 210b
- Library 120 - IRT
- Preakness Hall 135B, 135C, 219B, 226A, 226B, 233B, 311, 313, 328.
- Science East 3054, 4001
- University Commons 168a, 168b, 171a, 171b, Multipurpose Room
- University Hall 045, 060, 115, 122, 123, 124, 125, 128, 206, 207, 219, 247, 306, 307, 357, 358
- Valley Road 2014, 4109, 4110
How do I turn Solstice on?
If the solstice home screen is not already showing, turn the monitor on and change the input on the display until it appears. If the room is listed above but you cannot get solstice to show on the screen, please call (973)720-4357 and press 1 for classroom technology support.
How do I download it?
Solstice Pods are installed in the previously listed rooms. Below are the links to download the client software to your personal devices, which is needed to begin sharing.
To begin sharing media from your personal device, follow these links. Windows Software can be installed here: https://www2.mersive.com/start/ Download the “Solstice Client” App in the App Store. Mobile Apps for iOS or Android can be found here: https://www2.mersive.com/download/
How do I connect?
Enter the IP address found on the display.