SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office.
Middle States Application
Editing Excel withing the Web Viewer
Adding and Removing Users
Note: you must already be an admin of your own SharePoint to edit users. To get access, please contact the HelpDesk via a Help Desk Ticket or by calling 973-720-4357.
- Click the gear in the upper right
- Under "Users and Permissions", click
People and groups.
- On the left, select the group from which you'd like to remove the users.
- Use the checkboxes to select the users you want to delete.
Actions, and then select
Remove Users from Group.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
LINK TO MS OFFICE ARTICLE ON ADDING USERS LINK TO MS OFFICE FOR SAVING FILES