Jump to navigation Jump to search
SPSS Statistics is a software package used for statistical analysis.
SPSS for Home Use
SPSS for Home Use is available to faculty/staff members.
Please note that SPSS 23 for Mac OS X requires:
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or better.
Apple Java 2014-001 ( http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572)
Apple Java must be installed prior to installing SPSS 23
SPSS 23 for Home Use Installation Instructions
- Download the Home Use Files from (PLACEHOLDER HERE)
- Copy the files onto your computer
- Close all applications. This installation requires a restart.
- Right click setup.exe > Run as administrator
- Click Next to the license agreement
- At the Welcome screen, click "Authorized user license"
- Accept the EULA, click Next
- Fill in your user name; Organization "WPUNJ"
- Choose additional Help languages if applicable, Click Next
- Choose "No" if you do not use JAWS, click Next
- Choose "Yes" to install Essentials for Python, click Next
- Accept the license and click Next
- Accept the international program license and click Next
- Keep the default installation folder and click Next
- Click Install
- Click OK to start the license authorization process
- Select "License my product now" and click Next
- Enter the authorization code you received from WPUNJ IT
- After authorization succeeds, click Next
- Click Finish
- Click Yes to restart your computer
- SPSS for Windows tutorial from the Department of Psychology, University of Toronto
- SPSS tutorial from California State University, Los Angeles
- EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "youtubehd".