Print to PDF
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Student printers can only print 8.5x11 documents. Some documents, such as a powerpoint slide, may be of a different size. Printing to PDF is a way you can save an existing document as a PDF file to troubleshoot printing issues.
Option 1: Save/Export to PDF
- Under files, click export
- Click create PDF/XPS document
- Save document and print the new file.
Option 2: Print to PDF using Microsoft Print to PDF
- Under files, select Print
- Select the printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"
- Click "Print" and save the newly-created PDF. Then print the file.