Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changing Your Password
Anyone can call the Help Desk at 973-720-4357 and request their password be changed.
Faculty and Staff
- Change your password from your Microsoft Windows desktop or laptop computer by following these instructions.
- Change your password from your Mac.
- Passwords cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length. Passwords must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase alphabet characters (A–Z)
- English lowercase alphabet characters (a–z)
- Base 10 digits (0–9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (for example, !$#,%)