- LinkedIn Learning - Utilize LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) and search for PowerPoint tutorials/classes
- YouTube PowerPoint Tutorial for Beginners
How to convert a PowerPoint to a movie file: How to create a video from PowerPoint 2016: You can create a full-fidelity video from your presentation in PowerPoint 2016 in MPEG-4 (.mp4) or Windows Media Video (.wmv) format. In just six steps, you can turn your presentation into a video you can share and distribute on Facebook, YouTube, burn to DVD or via email. Here’s how you go about it: 1. Click on the File tab to show file options.
2. Scroll down and select Export and navigate to Create a Video.
3. Select your video settings preference (video quality, timings and narration, video size).
4. Click on Create a Video.
5. Choose a filename, saving location and video type. We recommend .mp4
6. Click on Save to start the video creation process.