Map a Network Drive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains instructions on how to connect to a network drive.
Instructions on how to map a network drive, or "K drive"
- If you are on campus, proceed to step number 3
- If you are off campus, visit www.wpunj.edu/webvpn to connect securely to the campus network via VPN.
- Click the Finder icon on your dock
- Click Go on the menu bar at the top of your screen
- Click Connect to Server
- Type smb://unv.campus.wpunj.edu/wpu-folders/ in the Server Address field and click Connect
- Enter your username and password