Lynda.com Learning Library
Lynda.com is a valuable tool for continuous learning and professional development available 24/7 to most full time faculty and staff. Eligible faculty and staff will have Lynda.com listed as a service available through WPConnect. Students enrolled in certain courses were granted access and received an email invitation informing them of the access.
What is Lynda.com?
- 4000+ high quality courses and instructional videos
- Courses taught by industry experts on thousands of topics
- Learn at your own pace in your own environment
- Take an entire course or access a single concept
- Access on your mobile device for learning anytime, anywhere
- For More Information, Visit How to Use Lynda.com
Logging into Lynda.com
Faculty and Staff should contact Desyra Highsmith at x2834, or firstname.lastname@example.org if they any difficulties. (Please note if you have previously had a Lynda.com account, you will be prompted to merge your training history into this account during the registration process.)
Students who have difficulty logging in should contact the Help Desk at 973-720-4357 or enter a Help Desk Ticket
Faculty and Staff Login Through WP Connect
- Click on the Employees Tab
- Click on Information Technology
- Under Resources, Select Lynda.com
Students, Who Are Enrolled in a Class That Were Granted Access, Login Directly Through Lynda.com
- Go to Lynda.com
- Select Sign in from the top right corner
- Select "Sign in with your organization portal"
- Enter "Wpunj.edu" as the Organization's URL
- Log in with your WPUNJ credentials
Login method for Lynda.com App
- When prompted for login, follow the Organization Portal login and follow the instructions in th Student login section above