Lynda.com Learning Library
Lynda.com is a valuable tool for continuous learning and professional development available 24/7 to most full time faculty and staff. Eligible faculty and staff will have Lynda.com listed as a service available through WPConnect. Students enrolled in certain courses were granted access and received an email invitation informing them of the access.
What is Lynda.com?
- 4000+ high quality courses and instructional videos
- Courses taught by industry experts on thousands of topics
- Learn at your own pace in your own environment
- Take an entire course or access a single concept
- Access on your mobile device for learning anytime, anywhere
- For More Information, Visit How to Use Lynda.com
Logging into Lynda.com
Please contact Desyra Highsmith at x2834, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties. (Please note if you have previously had a Lynda.com account, you will be prompted to merge your training history into this account during the registration process.)
Login Through WP Connect
- Click on the Employees Tab
- Click on Information Technology
- Under Resources, Select Lynda.com
Login Directly Through Lynda.com
- Go to Lynda.com
- Select Sign in from the top right corner
- Select "Sign in with your organization portal"
- Enter "Wpunj.edu" as the Organization's URL
- Log in with your WPUNJ credentials