Lynda.com Learning Library
Professional and Organizational Development is pleased to provide you with 24/7 free access to this valuable tool for continuous learning.
Lynda.com access is available to most full time faculty and staff, eligable employees will have Lynda.com listed as a services available through WPConnect. Students enrolled in certain courses will also be granted access as needed, and should receive an email invitation.
What is Lynda.com?
- 4000+ high quality courses and instructional videos
- Courses taught by industry experts on thousands of topics
- Learn at your own pace in your own environment
- Take an entire course or access a single concept
- Access on your mobile device for learning anytime, anywhere
- For More Information, Visit How to Use Lynda.com
Logging into Lynda.com
Please contact Desyra Highsmith at x2834, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties. (Please note if you have previously had a Lynda.com account, you will be prompted to merge your training history into this account during the registration process.)
Login Through WP Connect
- Click on the Employees Tab
- Click on Information Technology
- Under Resources, Select Lynda.com
Login Directly Through Lynda.com
- Go to Lynda.com
- Select Sign in from the top right corner
- Select "Sign in with your organization portal"
- Enter "Wpunj.edu" as the Organization's URL
- Log in with your WPUNJ credentials