JMP Pro by SAS
JMP Pro by SAS is a software package used for statistical analysis.
JMP Pro for University Computers
JMP Pro is available for install on university Windows and Mac computers through the Software Center (Windows) or Managed Software Center (Mac).
JMP Pro for Home Use
JMP Pro for use on personal computers is available to faculty/staff members and students.
The JMP Pro installation for home use requires the software to be downloaded through WPconnect, installed, and then activated with a SID license file. Students or employees seeking to install JMP Pro for use on personal computers should use the following process:
- Login to WPconnect
- Visit the Students tab (or Employees tab for employees) and search for or click on the My Home Use Software List (for employees) or My Home Use Software List - Student (for students) found in the Technology Resources and Services section.
- Find the 'JMP Pro by SAS' section and click the download link to download the installer for your platform (Windows or macOS.) Make sure to save the downloaded ZIP file to a location you can easily reference.
- Once the download has completed, navigate to the folder that the ZIP file downloaded to, open the file, and extract to contents of the file to a location on your computer.
- Open the JMP_Pro_16 directory in the newly created directory and then run the Setup.exe application to start the installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Reboot.
- Start the JMP Pro software through the new icon in your Start menu.
- At the Provide Your JMP License prompt, choose 'Open License' and then navigate to the folder you extracted from the original ZIP file download.
- Choose the jmp.per file and click open.
If you have previously installed JMP and your JMP license is past your expiration date, the first screen you see at JMP launch is a message that your JMP license is expired.
- Click Open License.
- At the prompt, navigate to where you saved the updated SID license file
- Click Open.
- Click OK.
If you have questions about using this software, please email email@example.com.