Access WPU IPTV at www.wpunj.edu/tv
This is a new network IP service (IPTV) that IT is adopting across campus to distribute live broadcast television, WPU locally produced programming, and I2 learning network content. This service is available to all resident students. It will allow students and faculty to receive this service over WPU wireless or wired network to any computer or mobile device giving all greater reach and flexibility. At inception it will carry 48 of the most popular channels available from the legacy Cable TV lineup. The legacy Cable TV service is still available in all residence halls for those who want to utilize traditional TV sets. The goal is to move the entire Cable TV service to the new IPTV system within 2 years.
- PCs with IE10, Chrome, and Firefox with (Silverlight plugin required).
- Macs with OS X with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (Silverlight plugin required).
- iOS mobile devices such iPad or iPhone with Safari web browser (An app will be available on the Apple app store at a later date).
- Android support is in final development.
- Roku devices are already supported. Just login on the IPTV page and select the "Account" tab and register your Roku device.