Final Grade Entry
Final grades are submitted online via WPConnect. The final grade link can be found on the Faculty & Advisors Tab under the Faculty & Academic Admin heading.
The Help Desk has created a helpful how-to video. Please watch the video:
Issues and Support
- Not loading: clear Chrome browser cache, close, and open again in Chrome.
- Can't find where to put grades: click the class you want to grade, then scroll down all the way to the bottom.
- The scroll menu appears on the right side. It may not appear for apple users.
- Faculty can also search for specific courses using the search button at the top of the page.
- Make sure the windows are full screen to see all class content
- Make sure attendance is entered in other WPConnect screens
Final grade due dates are available at the Registrar's website.
If faculty members have any questions regarding the grading process, please direct faculty to the Registrar’s office at 973-720-2207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical issues, create a ticket at www.wpunj.edu/helpdesk or make a ticket at 973-720-4357.