Category:Blackboard - Faculty
- Use this link to contact the IT Help Desk
- Consult the Faculty Bb Bulletin for help setting up, saving and closing course shells; standard practices
Standard practices are the conventions followed by faculty and the Blackboard support staff in order to guarantee that the semester gets off to a smooth start. Adhering standard practices guarantee a common experience: students are added to the courses on the same day. It also helps guarantee clear, commonly understood communication between instructors and Teaching with Technology staff.
- Students are added to course shells two days prior to the start of the semester.
- Instructors can communicate with students before they are added to shells
- Instructors are responsible for activating their course shells; students will not be able to participate in, or even see, course shells until they're activated. The exception are courses taught completely online.
- Course shells are identified by the year/semester - department and course number - course section
201840-hist1010-80 Semester designations: Spring: 10 - Summer: 25 - Fall: 40 - Winter: 50
- The version of Blackboard we use is called Learn In Blackboard Corp. documentation look for Learn and ignore references to Ultra except in relation to Blackboard Collaborate.
Pages in category "Blackboard - Faculty"
This category contains only the following page.