COVID-19 Technology Resources
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, William Paterson University Information Technology has created this article to assist our students, faculty and staff with information on continuing their education and work from off-campus.
Resources for Employees
Information on the variety of tools available for continuing remote work are available at Resources_for_Working_Remotely
Resources for Faculty & Online Instruction
For support with the use of Blackboard for online instuction, visis the Faculty Blackboard support page - Blackboard
Resources for Students
- For help with Blackboard, visit the Blackbor for Students support page at https://itwiki.wpunj.edu/index.php/Category:Blackboard_-_Students
Software Available for Student Use on Personal Computers
The following software is available for limited use on personal computers and devices.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (available through May 31st 2020)
- Visit Adobe_Creative_Cloud for additional information on how to access the Adobe Creative Cloud products on personal devices.
- SPSS Statistics (Subscription Free trial available through June 15th 2020)
- Visit https://www.ibm.com/analytics/academic-statistical-software for a 90 day trial
- 'Wolfram Mathematica|Online (Available through August 15th 2020)
- Visit Wolfram_Mathematica#Home_Use_Program for information on how to use Mathematica Online