Announcements - Campus wide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Requests should be submitted using the Web HelpDesk ticket system located at: www.wpunj.edu/helpdesk. After you login, please select the "Announcements" request type, then, in the next pull-down box indicate if this is an event on non-event(general announcement). Once the pull-down request options are established the fields for the submission will appear. Please make sure the required fields, indicated by an "*" have an appropriate value before clicking on "save".
- Announcements are sent Monday through Friday, daily, except during university holidays or when closed. Announcements also display in WPconnect until the event occurs.
- Announcements should be submitted only once, and will appear in the announcement email one time only. Regarding events where a "hold the date" announcement was submitted, one additional announcement, as the event gets closer, is permitted.
- Duplicate announcements submitted by multiple departments will appear from the department that first submitted the request.
- All announcements must be submitted by 10:00 a.m. in order to be sent out the same day.
- All students need to have their announcements approved by the Dean of Students.
- If the announcement is coming from a group or club, the director of that group or club should submit the announcement.
- Any announcement determined to be outside of WPUNJ business function of the submitter's department or organization may require approval from the respective Vice President's Office of the department submitting the request.