Difference between revisions of "Android Email Settings"
Revision as of 12:17, 4 April 2013
To connect your android device to the Microsoft Exchange email server, please use the following information.
It is important to note that these instructions may differ from phone to phone because of the different versions of Android available and the way different carriers implement the Email client.
If your account has been migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010, you will need to delete your email account from your phone and start fresh.
- From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
- Type your full e-mail address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then select Next.
- Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
- Enter your user name and domain. On some versions of Android, this information will be in the same box and must be entered as wpc\user.
- Enter your password in the appropriate box.
- Enter the server as msync.wpunj.edu.
Depending on your phone, you may have to accept security settings when it first connects to the Exchange Server. You must press Activate or Allow.