Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: WP Wireless-Guest is for Game Consoles and other devices such as a Smart TV, Roku, etc... You should not be connecting to it on your phone or laptop as it will not work properly. We highly recommend forgetting the guest network on any phone or laptop it is saved on and only have WP Wireless or WP Wireless (5Ghz) saved.
- Select WP Wireless or WP Wireless (5Ghz) from the available Wireless Networks
- Configure the Following Settings:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2 (May be in Advanced)
- CA certificate: Don't validate
- Identity: Your WP Connect Username
- Anonymous identity: (Leave this field Blank)
- Password: Your WP Connect password
- Click Connect
- Accept any Certificate Warnings
- You should now have internet access. (If you did not connect successfully and had used just your username as stated above, try using your WPUNJ email address as the Identity)
- Contact the Help Desk if you still cannot connect.