MS/IRT - Lending is located on the first floor of the David and Lorraine Cheng Library. MS/IRT - Lending acquires, maintains and provides access to audio visual equipment that represents all academic disciplines. MS/IRT - Lending oversees the smart classrooms, and the Design Build and Learn Lab / 3D makerspace.
MS/IRT - Lending Equipment circulation includes wireless laptops, iPads, digital recorders, cameras, student response systems, wireless presenters (clickers), microphones, and portable projectors.
Additional information about us: 973-720-2984, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours for Spring/Fall Semester
Hours for Summer Semester
Equipment and Media Loans
MS/IRT - Lending makes available equipment and other audiovisual material loans for use either in class or for other academic and campus purposes. Please note the following qualifications:
- All loan requests should be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled need Monday - Thursday.
- Students, faculty and staff of William Paterson University may borrow equipment and media upon presentation of a valid University ID card. Not all equipment is available to all borrowers. <
- All equipment and media must be returned to MS/IRT - Lending during normal operating hours. Equipment or media should not be returned in the dropbox.
- Holds may be placed on media that is not available.
- Media may be renewed only once if they item is not being requested by another borrower or is already overdue.
Duplication of non-copyrighted materials on DVD, CD, and VHS, can be requested of Media Services. Blank materials must be provided along with the original. For additional questions about this service please contact MS/IRT - Lending at (973)720-2984. Approximate turnaround time for this service is five business days.