GoPrint Web Print
From William Paterson University - Information Technology's Wiki
Web Print Release Locations
Available Release Stations
- Atrium 120 (Color and BW)
- Ben Shaun 201
- Cheng Library, First Floor
- Valley Road 1040 (Color and BW)
- Hobart 116
- Century Hall
Service Your Account
Need help? Contact the Help Desk.
About GoPrint Web Print
- GoPrint Web Print now allows students to upload documents directly from their personal computers and mobile devices and print at select release stations on the William Paterson University campus. The mobile upload website can be accessed from any browser and does not require installing software or print drivers on the device. Common cloud storage sites such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote are already integrated in the upload site for easy document browsing.
- Print jobs must be claimed within 24 hours of uploading. After 24 hours, the print job will be purged from the queue and it must be resubmitted.
- By default, printing is set to duplex, or print on both sides of the sheet of paper. See the Duplex Printing article for how you can modify your documents to print single sided.
Using Go Print Web
GoPrint Web works best when documents are submitted as PDFs. Most programs or applications allow you to "save as" or "print to" a PDF. Video instructions of how to do this with common applications are below: